The Arizona Secretary of State, under the Corporations Commission, allows the search of its business database by name or entity ID. The information available is located on the entity card and includes ownership, statutory agent, and contact information (mailing addresses). The database will also include a ‘document history’ section that makes available recent filings made by the business.
Business Entity Search
1. Go to the Arizona Corporations Commission website.
2. Use the Search Options
The main search page allows users to look up an entity, name reservation, or trade name. When performing a search, there are the options to lookup by:
- Entity Name;
- Statutory Agent Name;
- Principal Name; or
- Entity ID.
3. Select the Entity from the Search Results
After entering a query, the ‘search results page’ will show all matching entities related to the query. A preview of the entities will appear, including:
- Entity ID
- Entity Name
- Entity Type (e.g., LLC, Corporation, Partnership, Trade Name, etc.)
- Entity County
- Agent Name
- Agent Type (e.g. statutory agent)
- Entity State (e.g. active or inactive)
4. View the Entity Details Page
On the business entity details page, all public information is available about the entity is shown, including:
- Formation Date;
- Status (good standing or expired);
- Last Annual Report Filed;
- Domicile Status;
- Business Type;
- Statutory Agent Information; and
- Previously filed documents (including name/restructuring history, pending documents, and microfilm history).